What is a Google Ad Grants Account?
Google Ad Grants is dedicated to helping not for profit organisations expand their reach, gain greater visibility and recruit volunteers for no additional cost. Non-profit organisations typically have low marketing and advertising budgets and often advertising online can be costly, this programme allows non-profits to increase their online presence to achieve more of their fundraising and building awareness goals for free with the help of Google.
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible to apply for this programme you must hold a current charity status in your country.
- $10,000 per month budget, which is equivalent to $329 per day to spend on your campaigns
- A $2.00 maximum cost-per-click (CPC)
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google search result pages
- Only run text ads
How to apply:
Applying for this programme is easy, just follow these easy steps:
- Create an account (Do not…
View original post 164 more words